The Mogaung-Kamaing road, a portion of the major road to the Hpakant jade mine in Burma’s northern Kachin State, was closed yesterday for three hours following Burma army’s artillery fire.
At least twice artillery fires were made about 11am local time by Burmese army post in Gauri village targeting Ga Matep, where the government forces were occasionally attacked by the Kachin Independence Army, KIA Battalion 6 last year.
At 12pm, Burmese army blocked the route between Mogaung and Kamaing at its military gate, eight miles from Mogaung however the road was reopened at 3pm, according to travellers.
The military tensions have been emerged in Hpakant jade mine following Burma army troops and the KIA Battalion 6 clashed on May 9, last week in the upstream of Uru River in the jade mine.
- ျမန္မာ အစိုးရေက်ာင္း ေျပာင္းတက္ရန္ စာေမးပြဲ ထပ္မံ ေျဖဆိုရ (News) 21 Jun 2018
- တ႐ုတ္ သစ္သွ်ဴးငွက္ေပ်ာျခံေၾကာင့္ ဘိန္းစုိက္ခင္း ေလွ်ာ့နည္းလာ ဟု ဝန္ၾကီးခ်ဳပ္ ေျပာ (News) 20 Jun 2018
- တရုတ္ CPI ေဆာက္ေပးသည့္ ေအာင္ျမင္သာေက်းရြာ ေနအိမ္မ်ား ပ်က္စီးလာ (News) 20 Jun 2018
- မုိင္းနား RC စစ္ေရွာင္စခန္းတြင္ ဝမ္းပ်က္၊ ဝမ္းေလွ်ာ ေရာဂါ ပ်ံ႕ပြားေန (News) 20 Jun 2018
- ယုဇန ေျမသိမ္းသူ ေဒသခံေတာင္သူ (၄)ဦးကုိ တန္ျပန္ တရားစြဲ (News) 20 Jun 2018